Monday, May 30, 2005

Did you know?

Did you know that God really loves you? Do you know that he cares? The one above, who created the stars and the earth, loves you. He constantly trips over himself with joy when he watches you. Flaberagsted, twitterpated, deeply in love. My saviour, watching up from above looks down with his soft eyes, smiles and sings sweetly over me, over you. Held in his arms, a feeling...so safe, so warm. It leaves me speechless, only wanting to stay in the sweet smelling fragrance of your grace. Thirsting for you, wanting to dance in your arms he softly calls. Extending his hand gently, sweeping you off your feet as if you are a feather and leading you through the steps of your life in something too beutiful to call your own. Rocking you gently, your head under his chin, and when you drift into a bliss of sleep, he picks you up like a little sheep.

Comments:
baaaa....(that was a sheep noise)! Sometimes I wish that I could physically rest in his arms. I guess i'll just have to wait until im married for THAT. This is something Im realising too dawny.He wants to be my one and only.mmm..I love thinking about that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?