Thursday, May 19, 2005

Praise for my King

My eyes transend to the heavens
my heart becomes your home
the spirit stirs up within me
to a place i call my own

Overwelmed by your great mercies
that i cry out for every day
hushed by that great power
that is your holy name

kneeling down in silence
o how my soul aches inside
singing your great praises
that breaks my selfish pride

make in me a vessle
to be used for your great glory
fill my with love Lord
that i may share your story

God of the heavens
Lord of all the earth
Holy is your glory
in you there is no curse

Praise your name in the heavens
Let us sing of your great worth
Holy are you daddy
King over the earth

so let me learn to love
like you have shown me to love
let me praise your name in heaven
to the glory thats yours above
help me be a servant
and live all my days
only just to praise you
to you my voice i'll raise

Comments:
Holy Mother that's poetic! Babe the Lord is stirring up in you a new song.(even if there's no music). Thank you for blessing others with your gift.I know i am everytime!Love, you are amazing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?