Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Rainclouds turned to light

My days are filled with sorrow
I am lost in despair
My heart cries out Lord
But it seems unaware

This slump i can't crawl out of
I am too weary to try
In this place i seem so lost
And so i break down and cry

Humbling myself before you
Ashamed to show my face
For i am so unworthy
of your perfect grace

You lift me gently
Out of the pit i put myself in
You rock me gently
and whisper, "your sin is forgiven"

So what am i to do but rejoice
For my loving father lives in heaven!
The great and meciful I AM
More glorious than all the nations

Praises for my father
Rejoice to the glorious king
as i bow down before you
laying my life as an offering

Let your glory fall through the heavens
Let your prasies ring through the earth
Let your people bow before you
As a symbol of your great worth

Comments:
hey! awsome job on the writing! dont stress over school so much. just trust that god will be their for you and that you will get good marks. keep studying and dont fret my pet.lol just put your trust in God and things will happen the way he wants them to.
laterz and God bless
Riley
 
dude, you are SO gifted! keep pressin on, i believe in you, you woman of God, you.
-the other 'r' guy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?