Thursday, June 09, 2005

Kapow, gOD IS GOOD!

Kapow, God is SOOOO good! This week God has been so overwelmingly amazing! I will start by saying that i have gotten LOTS of work this week and that i am getting paid more than i thought i would! Thank-you Jesus for blessing my finances and my relationship with my older brother whom i work with. Thank-you for a stress-free job where i can go and not think about what i am doing and sing praises at the top of my lungs and get engrosed in worship! *Side note- today i got so engulfed by his presence that i felt that it was only God and i down in the basement we were digging! I love when God loves on me!* The next super AMAZING thing that happened was my friend Ilanas birthday. She had this party at a bar/club thing. Now you have to understand that even though i do not mind bars i have made the decision not to go to clubs and this particular club-bar i really do not like. So i was debating on weather or not to go and even though i really did not want to go i decided to go because this is one of my really good friends! This is the part where God comes in, i was later getting to the place and when i got there i only had to spend 5 min. there before we decided to go back to Ilanas and just talk! Thank-you God for helping in difficult situations! And finally, thank-you Jesus that my week has had days free to see and spend time with my sister of whom i will miss dearly! Hope that you enjoyed our program on the life of Dawn- be blessed and have a fantabulous day!

Comments:
I'm not sure about hot peppers... maybe we could try jelly beans? but then again.. we've seen that before :)
 
woah mama!
Hi hunny!i've missed you this week but i'm glad to hear it has been going great.Have fun hanging by the mouldy lake. recieve lots so you can give lots. I LOVE YOU!!!
(p.s Check out this lady's site www.lady-yvonne.blogspot.com I think you will love it tons!)Kisses!MUAH!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?