Friday, June 03, 2005

Moments

To run, to hide
to vanish far from sight
To admit what i feel
it can't be real
I set myself up
Believed a lie
To be anything but a smuck
How stupid was i
No i am who i am
Akward, ugly, normal
To be anything to anyone
Far fetched to believe
Why heart?
Why go to mush
Did you not learn from before
Did you not see the fall
Curled up, no one around
Tears, no tissue
Love, no outpoor
Like a cold you can't get rid of
there is no blanket, no fire is near
warmth is the farthest thing from you
So Father be my fire
be my light
Soften and gaurd my heart
Your little lamb am I
To dance in the moolight
To gase with the one i love
Dressed in white, o to be that pretty sight
A love with my One on the throne
These things i want
To be loved by You
To love you better than i am in return
To be with the Father on that glorious day

Comments:
Dawn, I love your writings. They put feelings down so perfectly into words. God Bless. Love ya.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
You did dance in the moonlight! I hate how the enemy can get sneeky.However God swoops in and picks you up saying "silly girl, rest in me" then you tell him everthing and He forgets that you ever left him behind.What an unselfish God!
 
Dawn you are so talented. I would like to share this poem with Al. He would be SO proud! He loves poetry & writes a lot himself. I could never write a poem for love nor money. I love how you guys can put thoughts into such imagery. Bless you...my friend
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?