Thursday, June 16, 2005

Weekend Love

*sighs* Jesus, has clobbered me in a soft, gentle way this weekend. Let me explain. I was reading about lust last weekend and how i need to make sure that i am not doing anything to make people fall.This is included in dress, attitude and talk. I also came to the huge realization that a kiss is SO much more than just a kiss and that i have been very nieve and fallen in this area. And as i was sitting there in the hammock i felt very convicted of this and was feeling terrible. I mean, who would ever take me as their wife when i have done so many things wrong! How could my loving Father forgive me of my wrongs when i do not deserve anything? At that single moment in time i felt so ugly and just in rags not worthy of a second look. But then i kept reading in my devotional and it came to the part where the writer forgives his fiance that had gone as far as sleeping with random guys in her youth and he looks at her tells her that he loves her no matter what, that it is in the past and that he still wants to marry her! ................... At this point i felt God say that i was loved and forgiven and that I DO have something special about me, and that He doesn't look at what you have done, but at your heart! As i lay in the hammock rocking, it was like my Dad had taken me into His arms and was gently rocking me as i cried, reasurring me that my husband is going to love me for me. For all of my faults and my good points, just like He does. I am sorry, i cannot do the moment justice for it happened spirit to Spirit. All i can say is that i am trying to learn to change my ways and i can only do it with the help of my Daddy. If you listen to the song "Storm" by Lifehouse (....I know that alot of their stuff isen't my personal pick but this ones good) it was the tone of my weekend. Thank-you Jesus for Fresh revelations! Take care!

Comments:
Dawn always remember God's grace. He IS love so He loves. When you become a parent you'll understand more how love loves beyond the wrongs. You see beyond the "wrongs" and love because. It is so hard to explain in words. I guess love is like that. Yes...God does forgive and He loves you. You R Special and He will walk with you in the smallest details of your life. He just loves to have you "chat" with Him as you go through your day. He is awesome. I still am amazed at God's love for me. He loved me first and now I want to love Him. Even when I fail, He still loves.
That's what amazes me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?