Friday, July 22, 2005

Cuddle Time!

I come out of the darkness
and into the light
where i once felt abandoned
my heart is lonely no more
.
You see all of me
all of my follies
foibles and cares
You have faith in me
even when life's not fair
.
So i am trusting you with my life
i am giving you everything
To lead, guide and teach your daughter
It is a miraculous thought
with no fear, hate or betrayal
just love, warmth and grace
.
With your arms outstreatched
and your love abundant
i come to you with shame
as i sit on your knee
and ask for forgivness
You gently say,"For what wrong?
I have paid your fee
You are no longer held captive
in the bond of misery."
.
So i'll rest in your arms
and cuddle up close
For You are the one
that i love the most.

Comments:
hey girl!
i'm really liking the poem! it's so lovely!!! i hope you are having a great summer and basking in the presence of our Lord! God bless you dawn and i hope to see you again soon!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?