Sunday, September 04, 2005

Good things are happening!

Can i get a God is good! Since i have been home i must confess that i have been a little sad. There are many reasons for this sadness but God is teaching me to trust through it! Today i heard news that made me want to jump for joy! Finally, after a year of not haveing a Sr. pastor for our church we have a new Sr. Pastor... ok, its not 'official' yet but this man is pretty much in! I am excited for the growth that is going to come to SPPA and the plans that God has to use us in a new and exciting way! God also showed me today how many great people that i am going to have around me this year! It is INSANLY GNAR! I am excited for the trials i will be facing and the growth that is going to take place! He has already shown me some of the bodatious doors that he is opening for different people! Loril getting to help out with her youth, Connies job that was put into her lap, Kyle's missions trip comming up and more! So *raises glass* here is to a big bright kick-off to an amazing school year! Be blessed!

Comments:
hey dawny,

yup, school again. Im sure ill see you around the halls!!! i think it's fun, sometimes wierd but fun. I love you and am glad your home now!!! Kisses!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?