Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Praise Reports!!!

Check this out, this is gnar~! Most of you know that i was praying for a job at the begining of the month. Now i was being specific because i needed something that worked with my schedual, that was flexible, that i didn't have to work that often, that gave me nursing experience and that paid well! Now, i was trusting that God would fufill this if He wanted me to have a job! I know that most of you are thinking, what? she is crazy to expect that much in a job, but GOD PROVIDED! I am now working for an MS lady every 2nd weekend and getting paid well! Praise my faithful, wonderful Jesus! It is also an opportunity to be a light as the lady that i am working for is not a Christian! I was also freakin out about my exam/mid term and right before i was about to have a breakdown God came and gave me peace and then when i went to go write it i felt good about it when i left the room! Then when i was going home he gave me a laughing fit! It was awesome! So thank-you Daddy for Your peace that passes all understanding! For Your joy that You so freely give! Your joy is my strength! I pray for all of those who are struggling or going through a hard time, i pray that you would be with them! Let them rejoice in their hard times (Romans 5, the 1st part & James 1:2-5) because it produces character! Help us all walk in the light of You! Be blessed by our actions today! Love you, DAwn

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Its crazy, you know.
Praise reports...
How many times have i had a really troubled time, then looked back in my journals and remembered how the Lord came trhough and how his plan is better then mine.
I cant even count that high!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?