Saturday, December 31, 2005

Another year!

As i look at and reflect on this past year i am quite thankful! I am thankful for the people in my life who matter so much to me! I look at some of my girls that i mentor and see the amazing year of growth and maturity that they have undergone, and how much they have blessed me! I look at my friends who have stuck by my side even when they had reason not to... you guys are worth your weight in gold! I have learned so many lessons and look up to you! I know that some of you have helped me accept who i am... just as i am...(precious cargo) and helped me veiw myself in an appropriate way! I know that i will always have you to go to with fire truck beds or akward moments! I look at my family and some of the crap that we have endured patially due to me, and how their love for me shows SO much! My grandparents who send me scripture and are my prayer warriors, my uncle Kent and auntie Jo who always graciously open their home to me and look out for my well being, for my sister and brother-in-law who alwasy have my best interests in mind, even though it may not be my own intrests, and my parents who, through all of the stresses, still love me just the way i am and support whatever i decide to do! I know that this year is going to be a great one with lots of the unexpected in my life, which is partly scary but party exciting... either way i know that i can handle anything with Gods help! So here is to the memories of 2005 and a big leap into 2006 with bright new memories to be made!
"Your a goat"-Connie
"So mofia partner owl who should we kill next?"-Denae
"I get it"- Loril
"Fear is the opposite of love"-Matt
"and i am just angry and trowing a tantrum"- Dez
"Lets call it Dawn's Dance Spot"-Meg
"On that note i am going to take a cold shower"-Justin
"No, no, i have a bootie!"-Deb
"Thats gorgeous darling"-Mark
"I was wondering if you could give me info on that osterich farm.." -Robbie
"You would to sicko"-Riley
"I love you babe"-D.J.

Comments:
Sounds like you had a good year. Hope everything in 06 exceeds all your expectations
 
haha precious cargo, thats awesome.
 
Happy New Year Dawn...I am glad that God is growing into the person He wants you to become. I pary that there are many more awesome suprsises in 2006 and tons more revelation on who God wants you to be. Love ya
 
Happy Wonder-Filled New Year Dawn. You are awesome. Thanks for staying on Jay's case & loving him for who he is...I know he really does appreciate it. You and Meaghan need to stop by sometime. Today will never be again so enjoy it fully.
 
Dawn it "You would, your sick!" Thanks Riley
 
Got to love the ackward moments an most of all the fire truck Yee haa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?