Wednesday, December 14, 2005

mmmm... Christmas time, a time to spend with loved ones cosyed up in front of a warm fire with a cup of coco! I love Christmas! I was sitting by the Christmas tree tonight, music playing, coco in my hand, my puppy fast alseep on my chest and i alowed myself to daydream.. i love to day dream, its a whole world of possiblilties running through my head of what it will be like with my own husband and children to cuddle up with and pamper over the holidays! Ii think about which traditions that i will keep and what new traditions i could start! i think about what kind of holday treats that will be my children's favorites.... ahh sweet daydreams! Warm fuzzies come at Christmas-time! So here is to all, here is my little rant on Christmas just so you all know how much i love Christmas! Do me a favour, perk up, grab someone you love and show them that you love them! I had a wise friend who once told me that fear is the opposite of love and i can see how thats very truthful even in my own life! See, i have come to the conclusion this Christmas that i am not very good at the whole love thing, i thought i was... but i am not! I gaurd myself because of past hurts and have troubble accepting love and giving love at times due to my fear of love and fear of messing love up! But then i realized that if it is love, then even if i screw up every once in awhile that its ok.... because that love will love through my quirks and my fears! Love is a blind force that one must have faith in if you want to have anything happen! So, to all of you who have already taken that leap, congrats, for those of you about to take the leap, leap with purpose, and those not even at the edge, take a coupple steps closer... after all its Christmas....... love is what its all about!
(sorry if i have butchered this, i had 2 thoughts running at the same moment)

BE BLESSED, HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND LOVE TO YOU! *HOLY KISS*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?