Sunday, December 04, 2005

More, in conjunction with a day with the Lord

More of the Lord... a desire that strikes the heart of a soul, a deep longing that urges to be filled! Perhaps a day, just a day, in order to bask in the presence of the utmost high. totally focused. distractions fade. and a waterfall starts to flow. I understand the deep longing of that soul, for it resides deep within and resonates in me as well!

Morning comes
He gently greets
His face, the first i meet

Singing sweet praise
to the Glorious king
to you, offerings i will bring

So refreshing
So sweet
To bow at Jesus feet

Strength comes to those who humble
Strength comes to those in need
He resonates. He's all i need

Swift steps
Come to dance
The movement strikes your heart like a lance

The night ends and all else fades
my focus on my creator
my one and only saviour

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?