Monday, December 19, 2005

To be the cause of disappointment. Too shamed to show face. I have grieved my Father. Not worthy of His grace.Nausea sweeps over. Disgusted with my very self. Angry. For tumbling down the same hill again.How my soul aches inside. I should have known better. It rips and shreds my heart. and slaps like a piece of leather.I sit bruised and shaking. Hid in the dark corner. With the chains cutting at my flesh. Knowing full well this is the end.Movement by the door. Am I prepared for the next? Bracing myself for the next rush of pain. But instead of a whip there is a blanket of warmth.What? How could this be? The chains are gently taken away. And softly I am taken into His arms. FATHER! This treatment I am unworthy of.He slowly looks down at me. Smiles. And says "You are my beloved, the one that I sent my son for." His eyes never leave mine. His radiant love He cannot hide. As I relax into this love, I am reverend. and with the glistening tear I start to whisper my song of Thanks. All of a sudden my heart stops. My mouth is still as a see the cold cage doors burst open. I don't know what to think. Fear. Excitement. Thanksgiving. Wonder. Silence comes as He removes me from my own prison that I willfully chose to step into. And as we walk away He whispers "I love you, you will never hane to go back as long as you stay with me".
Hey all, sorry that this isen't as fluent or pretty as they are normally but it was on my heart and needed to be expressed. Hope that you enjoyed it! Be blessed!

Comments:
Dawn, that's really great stuff, seriously! I look forward to reading more of what you write and maybe even show you some of mine? Keep that up!
 
Wow thats awesome Dawn...lilke for real. You have an amazing heart and an amazing personality. OH hey look I mad a blog on here. :)
 
Girl keep puoring out your heart and I really hope you find what you are seeking, and that you find true comfort
 
this is a really good one, dawny. me likes.
enjoyed your christmas blog too!
 
Wow! Whta am amazing Christmas present! I don't think i have had this many people comment on a blog post in awhile! Thanks you guys! Merry Christmas, with love and joy, me!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?