Thursday, December 01, 2005

Warmadilleo

Well all here is an update on Dawns life! I love my practicum!!! I am at the Royal Alec in the surgical department! This week unfortunatly was a bleh! I have been sick all week and in this sort of meh mood that is so moot i can't put my finger on why i am like this! Well that just means i have to sit and watch another chick flick! I am so out of season... it is not like Dawn to be out of season, perhaps its my lack of snow! Well enough of me jabbering... i am very excited about my little Cawn airline adventure that is going to take place after exams! And i am very excited about the new coupple of sermons that i am doing. One is titled "Did you rape Gracie?" and its about how we as 20th century christians abuse Gods grace and my other "Rooted Here There or Anywhere" about being rooted in God and what that means! Anyway, i need to get more sleep so have a good night *and to all a good night*
P.S. I have no idea about the title and i picked the colour because it looked like hot coco!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?