Thursday, January 26, 2006

~Created to worship~

mmmm... I love that God created me for worship! I was having some stressful days of late where i was ready to break down and one of my wonderful friends Meaghan invited me over to her place just to sleep and get away. I didn't get much sleep but felt better in the morning... went with her to school, sat in on a really good psych class and got alot of work accomplished! I was feeling like i needed to go and tinker on the piano... like i needed to release something! So i went downstairs to the piano rooms and Meaghan saw me and came with~ So i tinkered for a bit just to get rid of my fidgets and then Meaghan played... now i have to say that my beutiful friend Megs is very VERY annointed, she has a beutiful voice that follows the Lords lead.... so she starts playing and the Holy Spirit just comes into the room full force! We sang, we danced, and God held me, let me cry, filled me with love and peace and watched the 'me' part of me die! I can't explain it... we had a moment when my friend left... just God and I! He filled my lips with a new song of praise... He let my heart break, and picked up the peices again. Just holding me. Letting me be caught in His embrace! I wish i could explain the great vastness that is my wonderful, holy, magnificent, omnipotent, healing, protecting, providing Lord! We went deeper together and there are no words to describe how wonderful and addicting it is! All i want...His preasence, all i need, His presence. All i am or ever will be is in Him. Be blessed! And try taking some time... just you and the King~ Its worth ever second!

Comments:
Wow dawn...I love to worship God that is my favorite part about my relationship with Him...is that I can worship Him...and to hear your experiance its sooo amazing. I should do that tonight...well I am out love you tons dawn.
 
I like the taste of lether soled shoes
 
LOL to Kurtis, first off!! I love that guy - he's halarious...
Next - There's nothing like the feeling of God attending your situation when you're caught at a dead end with no where else to go. He saves. Waiting on that and feeling that grace is worth no amount of money.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?