Monday, January 02, 2006

Lead by my Father. New year. New day. Big dreams.

Lead me Father. Lead me onward. Come walk with me Daddy. all the day long.
Your love so great. Your mercies so profound. my life so unworthy. to, in You, be found.
The Fathers ways so mysterious. As He teaches His children life's lessons. From depths and valleys. a closer, greater meaning of you.
So here i am Lord. I am ready to do your will. Through thick and thin, through good and bad. I may stray up ahead or fall behind. My ultimate joy comes from you. You. and You alone.
As i start the new year my heart has been heavy. I do not know why, so don't ask. However, even though my heart is heavy i am filled with hope and excitment! I know that God has some things for me this year that are going to be different than expected, they are going to be far from the norm and some might pleasantly, leave me blindsided with a rush of new passion! I have to learn to expect the unexpected... He knows the plans that He has for me.... and they will WRECK MY WORLD! Now to me, this is a little terrifying, but my desire to get to know Him better and to draw closer to Him overrides ANY fear that is within me! I pray blessings over those i love and those i like and those whom i don't care for! I pray blessings over family and friends who are gonna have a knock-out year! and for my husband and my friends future spouces... may it be a year of growth and an overachievement of expectation! Be blessed everyone! Love you all!

Comments:
Father.... suprize me!
 
thats sweet...This is year is a year of intimacy for me God and I are going to get super close and nothing is going to tear us apart
 
More people need to be so willing...I'd like to see this be a year where God does HUGE things... and to see His people 'Rise Up'. Awaken the dead.
 
I don't know what we're yelling about.

Yahoo-hoo?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?