Sunday, January 08, 2006

Midnight Prayer

Will this ever happen?
Will my dream ever come true?
Will my heart not stop hurting?
Will my heart ever be in love with you?


Attention is not what i seek
but passion is what i crave
the spotlight holds no interest
but Your plan engulfs me like a wave


So help me to listen
and follow Your ways
that my life my unfold
to be beutiful all my days


Your guidance and wisdom
more precious than time
Your love so amazing
like your grace devine


So here it is Lord
here's my life
to take hole
to take control


Here's my heart Lord
and with it
holds all of its desires
and in your hands, it sits


Father, here is your child
the one who is paid for
Father hear my cry
to dance with you tonight


You are my Father
and i am Yours
Your love overflows
Splashing through waves of mercy
Being held by your grace


You've stamped all my sin out
Now i am new
Help me to be like You
to walk in Your ways
and sing out Your praise!

Comments:
hmmm I love seeing others passion for the Father...so many people don't know Him as that but to see that you do is refreshing. Thanx Dawn you are the coolest.
 
Wonderful Dawn... More great writing from the heart. Might hafta start makin music out of that.t
 
Mmm. Good poem to read well enjoying a spot o' tea by the fire methinks...

Pip-Pip Cheerio!
 
Hey dawn i love seeing you pour out your heart all the time. hey check out my new blog
 
words of beauty spoken clear, good job.
 
whoa! dawn!
this is COOOOL.
 
That is amazing Dawn. I love seeing other peoples hearts cry out to God and to hear their passions. You amaze me and God is blessing you so much. Oh and even tho i don't know Jishwa, i fully agree that we need to start making music out of this stuff!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?