Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Keeping in Anticipation!

You think you know...but you don't
You think you have a clue?....nice try dude!
Do i have something up my sleave?....YES!
Are you expecting it?.....NO!
Does it make my day that you are still in the dark?...You bet!
Is it going to be absolutly AMAZING when you find out?....nO dOuBT In mY MInd!
Never underestimate my sneekiness~
P.S. Even if you do geuss it right... i will deny that its true!
P.P.S. Those that know.... don't wreck the suprise~Thank-you!
Be blessed all!

Comments:
Hmmm...Dawn
 
LOL. That's halarious.. I know exactly what you're talking about... but not what it is.. :) I'll find out tho! It makes everyone excited that you're excited. Nikki I laugh at you! (but not to make fun of you.)
 
Not even going to try
 
Is it some form of sheep's wool?

Lanolin perhaps?
 
K im totally lost and not even going to try and figure you out goof ball. any who see ya in a week and some for our road trip, you need to still tell me when you get back from vic?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?