Friday, February 10, 2006


Well... I know that its a little late but I am going to tell you all about my wonderful weekend that I had a couple weeks ago~ To kick off this wonderful weekend my last class was finished early so I didn't have to miss any class to go to work! Whoop whoop for that! Later that evening one of my good brothers (not actual brother but the way black people mean brother...can anyone tell me which movie that's from?) Robbie sent me one of his new songs "Nothing Stays The Same" which I very much enjoyed, got to have some GREAT convos with friends and got to listen to some guitar solo's!mmmm...guitar! Then on saturday i went to my sisters ball and was feeling rather gorgeous... which is a rarity in Dawn's life.... and my mood was a Diana Crawl/Norah Jones/Frank Sinatra type relax mood. We went to the hotel that it was at and had a wonderful 7 course meal and afterwords i got to play with the camera and.... and this parts really exciting.... my dad taught me how to 2-step properly and pushed me around the dance floor!!! Then i got to dance with my brother-in-law..... for those of you who haven't met my brother in law, he doesn't dance... like not at all... and HE DANCED PEOPLE! Then i jived with my sister , it was extremely good...like MXC type good! Then on sunday had a WONDERFUL time at church where God just came and loved on me! whoop whoop! i give it 8 gazillion points! The first pic is just a really good one of me right before commencements, the next is a fuzzy pic od me, my sis and my bro-in-law and the last is my beutiful morning glory hair the next day! Anyway, i was excited! Be blessed!

Comments:
I like your morning hair its hot! Ohh man its getting closer to when I come visit you. Woohoo party.
 
Did you use a webcam to take your morning glory shot?!!?!?!
 
haha... 1. i didn't even know that you could take pics with a web cam and 2. i don't have a web cam... so no, i took it with my own camera~ One day i will get one though! Promise! Be blessed, DAwn
 
***What's your story morning glory?***
 
Goat? I don't think I've seen it.

It must be trained in the stealth of Dawn-Foo.

But when I do find it...I pity the foo'! Bwahahaha!

Knick-knack paddy-whack give a dog a bone!
 
dawn sweet pics, and now can you understand wy my msn is tomato10????
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?