Friday, March 10, 2006

From Prison To Palace

Daddy where are you?
please don't fail me
are You seeing where i am at?
do You see that i need to be set free?

all i want is You
i thought i made that clear
but all i know is fog
and that Your presence is no longer near

glimpses of hope
of what could be
i am not longer satisfied
with selfish me

i have fallen
i have failed
i have ashamed Your honor
and when things came i bailed

not sure what You can do
with such an ugly smuck as i
is it even possible to use this vessel
to bring You glory by and by

You can do anything
this much is true
You are all powerful
and You make me new

so please come and be with me
please make me new
fill me with passion
and Your spirit so true

i come to You this hour
down on my knees
asking for forgiveness
its then i feel Your breeze

You call me daughter
and run to me
it through Your grace
that i am set free

I need to expalin my picture surrounding this.... its me, i have fallen and got back up... i have chains... i feel heavy...i am in a deep, cold, foggy hole in the ground....its dark, i can't see much...i try by myself to find a way out, despiratly, fantically clawing at the muddy earth that surrounds me.... there is no way, i cannot see enough to know which way is safe... i hardly know what is up.... its then i look down... i see this grime that has so covered me.... i am stunned... shocked to see it there... my shock turns to horror... disgust at the way i look, the way i feel...... my emotions over-run my senses, i am caught in my own whrilwind... i break..... i break into deep, powerful.. almost purposful sobs of anguish, misery, sadness........ i stay there, fearing what is oout in front of me, fearing what is inside of me.... i cry out..... the weight starts to lift....i cry out again....it lifts again... it is here i stand for quite some time..... in this bond with dejection.... waiting....hoping.... staying..... as these tears of sorrow fade, so does my fog..... i look down..... i am suprised.... i am clean one again... the chains are gone....i look up and see the way to go....i see my Father, standing..... waiting.... longing to lend His hand..... it is then i realize that i am in a jungle.... i would like to say far from home.... but this is neither the case.... for i am in beutiful skins.... my Father whispers come.... i take my rod and head toward Him..... as i near the top, with my heart filled with adoration, joy, laughter.....renewal.... my Father anounces that His beutiful warrior pricess has arrived.... with great splendor.... with honor... i take my place my Father has set out for me..... has hand chosen....hand woven.... to be just for me..... so what do i do you ask?..... i go to my rightful place.... to the place He has set for me.... a beutiful banquet is thrown in His honor.... i stop to recognize the mistirous beuty.... the night has set in... the scene is bubbling with joy and laughter.... the trees are high.... the area is a vibrant shade of green with splashes of coulorfull, exotic flowers set in place... a quiet, petit water fall....the water seems to crash upon the rocks in a vigorus, potent and quiet way...this leads into a beutiful shade of bleu oasis...there is a fire at the centre.... stars all around... a twinkle....a glisening in our eyes...and in my thankfullness.... in this joyus heart that He has bestowed on me... i do the only thing i can in my outflow of thankfullness and gratitude.... i dance for my King..... the night is o so joyous... so amazing...so perfect.

Sorry guys... i know its long... i hope that you enjoyed it! Be blessed, may you week shine bright, love you all!

Comments:
Nothing to be sorry about at all Dawn. it's YOUR blog, not anyone else's. I like that blog. I especially like the description of where it was rooted. you could've made that into another piece of writing too. That's really good, hope everything's okay now, which it seems to be. I know how thankful I am that when I feel that stuck and dirty that God somehow makes you clean and it's exactly how you described it to be with just looking down and bam, you're clean. Thank-you Father....
 
Dawn that was an awesome blog...ummm I feel like the beggining all the time but for some reason I vant get up out of the ground...I know what you are going to say give up the reigns...give up the control...yeahI know but its hard and I need to be set free but its hard Dawn...I am so used to where I am at that its hard...well keep writing cause its encouraging...and I love you sooooooooooo much. I miss you even more...well talk to you soon :)
 
That was really inspiring Dawn. Your description was dead on, like Nikki said. We feel like the first half so often, but we just need to 'take my rod and head toward Him'.

God bless..
 
Where art thou Dawn? Did you fall off the Earth? Where have you been? have you left your dearest of friends? or does dreadfull school rob all your time? you need to surface! get some air! Breathe woman, breathe!!
 
Miss Dawn...Thanks for cheering me on when I'm trying to keep up to all you young adults and stay in tune with your world. I love you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?