Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Monday Love

I need to start out by saying that this week has been amazing so far~ I was studying for exams on monday when God completely broke me and gave me revelation.... geuss what? God IS first in my life.... I always doubt that, but its really true. I was reading in Exodus and it hit me... i really don't want to go anywhere where God isen't!! (i actually have this as a song!)

when i awake at dawn.
or lay my head to rest.
i want to be,
i want to be moved by You.

i want to smell Your sweet fragrance.
i want to see Your glory.
come and touch,
come and touch our hearts oh God.

come in all Your splendor.
show us Your grace and mercy.
be glorified,
be glorified in me today!

I just want more of the Lord...
i just NEED more of the Lord.

You are so great.
You are so good.
Your love so amazing.
so faithful and true

He wont ever lead me astray
He holds my hand
He guides me with truth
throughout the land

His blood was shead
to wash us clean
its by this blood
that i'm set free

You were (you were, you were)
You are (you are, you are)
You (you)
will always be

Comments:
That is awsome to see god move in your life. Keep pressing in and keep on your studdies and make some time for friends too eh?
 
Yeah great job Dawn I am soooooo happy for you. Here I am going to say it again I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you. he he he...yeah so ummm yeah ha ha I forgot what I was gonna say now. Ummm whatever if it comes to me I will tell you later. I know something tho you are the BEST sister anyone could have. I love you tons and miss you already.
 
Ahh.. like I say, what God does for me or you in one day or even one moment, for that matter, would take lifetime of debt to pay. It's exciting to see God working in my friends and in my own life. He truly is nothing short of an absolutely, incredible God. Enjoy it!
 
DAWN!
GUESS WHAT????
Im back into blog world. Just read my blog and you shall see!
 
Dawn, I was going to write one but SOMEONE kept me talking for a lengthy period of time and I didn't get around to doing it ;P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?