Tuesday, March 07, 2006

On Daddy's Shoes

I wrote this just the other day... God pulled me away from study and completely surrounded me in His love! I am pretty sure it was to get me through my nutzo coupple of weeks! I love dancing with the Lord...you should really try it one day! Be blessed by it guys! Love you all!
~~~~~~~

On Daddy's shoes i stand
My Daddy's pretty tall
On Daddy's shoes i stand
as we dance through the hall

He leads me to where we want to go
never lets me down or makes me feel small
all my weight He carries
and never lets me fall

I look up at Him
while He smiles down on me
His warmth and grace
just lets me be me

what could i do
without my Lord?
where would i be
if you haden't shed your blood to set me free?

Hold me in Your arms
i rest in Your sweet presence
all i want is more of You Lord
until i am drenched by Your fragrance

So hold me.mold me.use me. fill me.
I am Yours, Yours alone
to You may the Glory be
Your precious blood has set me free

Comments:
My God, my God, my God... this just makes me want to worship Him... pouring out love on his children, he loves the unlovable, Father to the fatherless, where we've been disapointed, he brings new hope. Tenderness... Seeing women who rely on God so much is encouraging, and touching. I think God delights in dancing with you and his children for that matter. There's nothing to say but praise be with He who is greater than all. Awesome... Just awesome....
 
Dawn everything you right hits me right where I need it...I love it...I love you...and I love how much you love the Father...it gives me a sense of hope...I am sooo proud of you....I will always be there to fight with you...I just wanted you to know that..I felt God was telling me to say that...I love you more then words can describe and God is never gonna let you fall...I have never cared about a human this much Dawn...I still am a lil confused about it but I know you and I were brought together for a reason...so keep going and keep writing and I love you and miss you.
 
mmmm saturated in his fragrance....
I need that! Thanks for the encouragement babe. You're sweet!
See you on Wednesday!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?