Monday, March 27, 2006

Unseen

we are calling out
you walk on by
you don't see me
or hear my hearts cry

content with our own worlds
not wanting to see yours
so we avert our eyes
to your open doors

you wiggle, you squirm
your gasping from
the depths of your pain
(all the while i stand looking dumb)

i could help
i could care
it might just save your life
but i am too busy, i swear

so i will live my life
and you will die with yours
my choices don't concern you right?
but its your blood that pours

when will we wake up?
when will we see
that this life we live
is not just for 'me'

mabey if we stop
(just for a moment)
to spend some time
then this life wouldn't be so sour
it wouldn't taste like a lime
mabey we could free our generation
perhaps we could touch our battered world
if we only took the time
to say a nice word

never underestimate the power of a kind word
never take for granted the love of a friend
know that time is worth a life
and that your decisions last till the end
~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is one of the cries of my heart.... i couldn't get it out the way i would have liked but its out! There are so many hurting people just needing a little love in their life! We are so caught up in everything else (both good AND bad) that we completely miss that kid in our class with chains on... or the lonely woman with shakkels in our appartment or workplace. You want our world to be free? Learn to love! Be blessed and challenged by this!

Comments:
Wow Dawn that hit me harder than anything. I cant explain where it hit me but it hit me kinda somewhere in my heart or in my ribs or somethin ha ha. I dunno it hit me in there somewhere. That is something that is in my heart too. Then again I am an evangilist and I love to show people love and I love to share who Jesus is to people. The last few days have been incredible I have had this new insight and this new refreshed passion. Well that was an awesome blog I could go on forever so I am going to stop now.
 
ouch..."the harvest is plenty and the workers are few" ... this is true.. I can't help to think of how many opportunities I pass by... ouch is right, for me anyway.. but I try, and will keep trying. Not to get to occupied, but it's hard not to be selfish when I was selfish before I came out of the womb. I'm cursed with sinful nature and I'll do my best, through Christ, to overcome that which I cannot change. What do I do while those around me die? What do I say? How do I die to myself and 'truly' have God's will? I feel like I fail and that bothers me, but my decisions today affect the world around me tomorrow. I won't stop trying, that's for sure. Good post Dawn.
 
apparently there are really good inpatients there, one possibly in particular.... but still you go for the "program" right? lol
 
*looks side to side* yeah.... that's.... right.... that's what I'll go for... the program.... ;)
 
Jut to make you happy dawn i updated my blod just for you lol
 
hmmmm...I think I am lost
 
hey that's really powerful.
thanks for the comment btw!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?