Wednesday, April 12, 2006

pOisoNious loVe... in a vial

Here is an old peice of mine.... its raw, it hurt at the time, and i am pretty sure if you poke at it... it will bite you back. Hope you enjoy the honest rare steak......


How Am i
to evEn knoW wHat love is.
For to Us, it is oNly an oBsessIon
an obSEssion of the mind that takes oVEr
ouR humAnity and hEarts
Until our iNNerbeaing is overbeARing


To talK
of such "wonDerous lOve"
(at least on earth)
What loVe would Be
is a fAtal laPs
of reaLity
From your mInd
to mE.


The game of love
is harsh
This beCause
a GamE it is
tWo minds conSPiring
which move to maKe
to wIN
the cOUrtsHip of aNother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Realizing that this peice is a little harsh i need to remind my readers that this is not me..... well it is what i wrote, but i love love. Love is a powerful thing and this is how i felt when it was toyed with.... i geuss the lesson is to not to mess with love... love is powerful, but it bites if played with... don't play with it! Be blessed!

Comments:
that's awesome, dawn. don't mess with love, you're right. you write good too :)
 
Wow yeah I understand the whole dont mess with love thing but thats why I dont tell people I love them unless I actually mean it...I have too many times and well that ended up horrible...have a great day and love you tons
 
ummm... for all who are hating on males right now... this was not just directed at them....
 
Don't Mess with love....wow Dawn that's powerful...I think we should make it a screen saver!!!
 
Shark attack doo doo doo doo doo doo Shark attack doo doo doo doo doo doo Shark attack doo doo doo doo doo doo Shark attack! FREAKIN OUT doo doo doo doo doo doo FREAKIN OUT doo doo doo doo doo doo FREAKIN OUT doo doo doo doo doo doo FREAKIN OUT! lost my leg doo doo doo doo doo doo lost my leg doo doo doo doo doo doo lost my leg doo doo doo doo doo doo lost my leg! cpr doo doo doo doo doo doo cpr doo doo doo doo doo doo cpr doo doo doo doo doo doo cpr! ITS NOT WORKING doo doo doo doo doo doo ITS NOT WORKING doo doo doo doo doo doo ITS NOT WORKING doo doo doo doo doo doo ITS NOT WORKING! goin to heaven doo doo doo doo doo doo goin to heaven doo doo doo doo doo doo goin to heaven doo doo doo doo doo doo goin to heaven! GUNNA SEE JESUS doo doo doo doo doo doo SEEIN JESUS doo doo doo doo doo doo SEEIN JESUS doo doo doo doo doo doo SEEIN JESUS!
and that my folks is a wrap! thank you thank yuo i am here all week!
 
mm. brilliant. powerful.
you've got mad writing skills!
awesome!
Peace and Passion
 
As the first and so far, only male to reply to this piece, I have to say to Meaghan, 'ouch'. You really know how to get to the core of me... just jokes! Somebody's bitter!

Dawn, that's actually pretty deep with the words you use and the different idea towards love. I find it interesting. I've seen a few people scarred by 'the game of love' male and female and it's too bad that pain molds us a certain way. Good post, but as a man, I look to my Father for true love, then I'll try as best I can to replicate it. To the world, to my famil, my friends and my wife I don't have yet.
 
*whispers* Pssst - I think it's time to write a new blog

-I will if you do! (I will anyway...)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?