Sunday, April 23, 2006

Refreshing

Well, the other day i had an AWESOME experience with the Lord!

The other day me and my Lord hung out
He used me; i have no doubt
It was like running water rushing through my soul
His love has come to make me whole

Speaking so clearly
and touching my heart
i can not explain
how i feel in part

with love so abounding
and grace so near
the glory of the Lord
drives out all fear
To see where you are comming from
and know what your going through
I see where your going to go
and how God wants to meet with you

to be used by God
what a glorious day
to reach out to someone
in love to make their day

Comments:
My hearts cry
 
i like reaching out
 
such a happy piece! I like it :)
 
Snazzy stuff Dawn. Made me happy. :D
 
Know what else makes me happy? Pink fanny packs.
 
Its just cause i made comment on his blof that the word fantastical makes me happy..... you are fantastical too Josh!
 
I have the lot of hair
 
Kurtis has a lot of hair...
 
kURTIS... like a whole LOT .... as in are we talking acers or kilometers? and how thick is the hair that is on this lot? i bet you could make your own lanolin..... lol
 
Not only could he make his own.... but i'm pretty sure he InVeNtEd it!
 
heh. what a mighty God we serve, eh?
 
Hahaha. *rolls on floor laughing* Yup. That was me. Was that you? I'm guessing so. Hahaha.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?