Monday, April 17, 2006

Search to Let Go

Bruised and broken
here at your feet
torn and tattered
its You i want to meet

laying my burden
humbled at Your cross
its You i want Lord
without You i'd be lost

I want more of You
I just need more of you (x2)

i cut myself open
You tend to my wounds
i push away Lord
and set my heart on cruise

Tried to do it on my own
i tried to make it all alone
but without Your love, without Your grace
without Your touch i am erased

(so i'm)
Letting go of my religion
Letting go of my pride
Giving You all control
in this failing life

theres nothing i can hide... in this life

Comments:
Hmmmm thats good
 
Giving up everything to God = best choice ever made.
 
wow. powerful.
 
i like. i like a lot.
 
I just got a slush and now I have a chill.. and my mouth is blue and red... and I have to pee....
 
Oh Dawn....that was AMAZING!! That's totally been what I have been struggling with for the past few months...an inward battle between me and myself..while God sits by waiting for me to give in and surrender....

Be blessed my bestest bleach buddy...
 
wow Josh.... ya, thats all i got.... ur weird... and you drive like a granny and your tired.... lol
 
At least I had my eyes on the road
 
SSSSUUUUUURRREEEE ya did.... there was just alot of people behind you, you wanted to make sure you knew where they were... right.... lol
 
well i blogged but it aint that great but be happy i finally wrote somehting new
 
oh, and Josh..... how can u have a chill if your tired?
 
I am a multi-talented man ;)
 
That is good. Derek likes.

(Sorry, I'd come up with a more thoughtful comment, but its 4AM. I need sleep. ;) )
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?