Sunday, May 21, 2006

living word

Covered. surrounded. emursed in a sea of words. i feel alive. there is vitality and growth all around me. running through this fasted pased river called life. there is no end. stopping is not an option. i seek to find the keys. i come to my bridges and open the gates.

Again, i am brought back to the power of words. Can it explain, deep the touch, stirring inside. One is evaluated and found in want but yet sweet satisfaction holds in place. Blue birds, heighenas, dancing elephants. Brought back to the hunger of that which is unseen, unheard, but known. I place to which i call home!

Comments:
that's pretty cool Schmo, but I honestly don't understand it! ha, I laugh at myself...

but dancing elephants would be interesting to see, that's for sure!
 
mmmm I seen great pictures in my head...dawn you are a good writer the trick to writing is to get the reader to picture their own peace with something like that and you succeeded with me...I like writing I need to share more of my stuff on my blog eh...you have read some of it
 
very nice dawn. it made me smile! yay!
 
hm. that's very visual. it's exciting.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?