Sunday, June 04, 2006

Breathtakingly Brokenly Whole


surrounded by a sea of people who seemed so unaware, feeling all alone and that no one cared

she sits alone'' crying at night'' with no one to help her'' through this fight

cold and shaking~no mercy is near~ no one can see~how much she fears

she silently cries out* to which no one responds*its better off that way*she might have to leave her ponds

crawling to her sheet} but finding no warmth} her toes are frost bitten} as she clutches to her only mitten

scared and alone+ thats hows shes left+ the wounds are numb+ shaking as she wept

with no one around\ not a soul in sight\ she feels the maker come down\ clothing her in rightousness\ batheing her in grace\ showing her mercy\ and His beutiful face

He wipes her tears! says that your pain is done! heals her very core! takes her hand as she starts to soar!

the next day comes# no one notices her face gone# no one but a child# a child who understands what has happened# for she too talked to the creator that very night

~~~
This picture doesn't do the picture in my head justice... i saw a woman, cold and alone, i felt her pain, her sorrow, her tears, her vast emptyness, her lonliness.... in my head she is this extravegant woman... one who has seen her years, she is curled up along the side of the road, she has bruises, her cloths are torn.... my heart stopped. For a split second it stood still. My heart went out to her as i tried to understand the rawity of emotion in her eyes... it was beutiful, breath-takingly sad... joyus when the Saviour came and picked up her broken body, clothed her, loved her like no one else could... should i be so lucky... its almost like she looked at me and felt pity... pity that i cannot see and dont understand all that i have... all that i can do if i so choose it! wow. Thank-you Jesus... for everything, for the beauty in everything your create! For the blessings You have bestowed on me... on my life... for people who love me... for the endless opportunities i have.... for Your love in my life! After the woman danced into heaven... i saw the child... saw her love, saw her prayers, saw her faith that the woman that only she noticed had finally met with her Creator and Lover and went home. How beutiful the picture in my head... how i wish i had the talent to share it... hopefully this gives it at least some justice... wow."I have found that if i love until it hurts, there is no hurt but only more love" - Mother Theresa... Mother T... what an extravagantly breath-taking woman! Be love, be blessed!

Comments:
Hmm that is powerful and I should show you something I have written something verys simliar to that...umm remind me to tell you what happened at church today it was amazing.
 
I don't even know what to say, really...

I feel so blessed living in this country, but at the same time, I feel cursed because I don't know if I'll ever see the full of Christ because of our north american mindset in which I know I'm affected by. Perhaps it really is the rich people who are cursed, and not the poor...
 
that's just beautiful...i love it
 
Well I had started writing this long post, about our choice of life or death, and the sneakyness of the enemy. But then it just struck me as not really fitting. Maybe i'll go and post a new blog on mine with what I had.

So much emotion is conjured up with images like these (Both through the picture, and your elegant use of words) Who is the lucky one? The poor in body but strong in spirit, or the reverse? It's easy in mind to say "Obviously the strong in spirit", not so easy in the flesh I think though. I don't know if I would have an easy time trading my luxuries for a closer relationship with God.

I'm glad though that I will not likely be made to make that choice. I will continue to try and allow God in to stretch and grow me....and well my train of thought just totaly derailed so i'm going to end my ramble there. But thank you Dawn for another provocative blog.

Peace
 
"I don't know if I would have an easy time trading my luxuries for a closer relationship with God."

I appreciate that honesty...!
 
Soak up the moment, enjoy the ride; no need to fear!
 
Wow. That's incredibly powerful. It brought tears to my eyes. Oh that our eyes would be opened and cleared from the clouds that so easily distract us from our Maker.
 
Just wanted to share a verse I read this morning:

Who is wise? He will realize these things. Who is discerning? He will understand them. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them.

Hosea 14:9
 
It's so amazing to find people who have the same passion as I do.
 
So what's this I hear about you having a fetish for ear wax? Care to explain that one?? :S
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?