Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm off once again!


Well, it is that time of year! Summer has FINALLY arrived for Dawn! School is now officially over and i get a week worth of rest before i start my engines again! I am looking forward to this summer with anticipation (yes its has past the 'i am absolutely petrified' stage to where i am completely and utterly pumped to go...i like the word utterly! lol)! It is bliss... being in ministry, surrounded by great friends, family, loved ones, being stretched and used by God, pouring into other's lives, creating and maintaining friendships... seriously you CAN'T get any better than that! This is gunna be a tough summer... not gunna lie (goulet!)... but its going to be amazing! I am ALREADY being stretched and the summer hasn't even started! I have been blessed lately with people who are willing to smack me in the head *coughconniecough* and those who understand and can relate in ways *coughsashacough*! My girls have been a source of joy in allowing me to see their breakthrough, see their hearts! I have had some great suprizes that i have cherished and some honest heart to hearts with some of my dearest of friends that warm my heart! Honesty is one of the coolest things ever! I love it when people have the freedom to just talk and share what's on their heart without fear of losing one they love! mmmm... the power of the word love, the deep, invigorating meaning behind those that say it! It can change someone's day, lighten a mood... perhaps that's why God places it at utmost importance~ ... Sorry, realized i was caught on a tangent! Back to the ranch shall we? There is something different about the ranch... you feel it as soon as you cross the property line.... God is immersed in that place! I don't know how people could go there and not be changed! So many memories, so much fun, so much growth! All around good stuff! I hope y'all have a SPLENIFEROUS summer, may God bless you! Oh and P.S. If i don't update for awhile or comment its not because i have died or stopped reading your blog... its just cause i am at the ranch!
This last part is tributed to the Cawn and our glorious morning glory hair! *screams loud and off key* YOUR THE ONE THAT I WANT OO OO OO HONEY THE ONE THAT I WANT!!! lol yes! I LOVE it! Be blessed y'all!
Galatians 5:6 (this is the last part of the verse) The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit

Comments:
HUZZAH! that was a VERY up-spirited post - much enjoyed the enthusiasm! Summer'll be great, full, challenging, but most of all, quenching to the soul. An adventure, which is the most exciting part! Because it's all about God, for sure! It's just really awesome and exciting for sure!


Well Schmo, hope you get everything ready to go, only have a few days left then you'll be down, muchly looking forward to it!
 
dude, you are going to have such a great time out at the ranch for the summer!!! enjoy everything new and old out there!! see you soon!
 
I pray that God stretches the crap outta you...that you grow more then you ever have...and that you are used by God to do mighty, wonderful, and powerful things and touch the lives of ppl all around you...which you already do ALL the time! Be blessed and I'm praying for you remember it's in ur weakness that He makes you strong!

Love ya my Bleach Babe...hahahah and just in case you decide to purchase a llama while you are down there....Con and I ARE KEEPING THE SHED AND PILLAR!! HIP HIP HORRRAAYYY!!!! *LLAMA DANCE*
 
bye dawny!

Have fun, I love you babe
 
Is it just me or have many people in the blogging community seemed to have died off? Oh well, I suppose this happens over the summer...
 
Not dead, hibernating away from the awful heat, and all the ungodly natural light that seems to seep in no matter how much gun tape you put on the window.
 
aweful heat? Dude.. the weather lately today and yesterday hasn't been heat...and ungoldly light? Scott?? what's happened to you?
 
Final Countdown!!
 
oh man my internet is fixed and so therefore I am able to post again...well it will be a great summer at the ranch I am exccited for the ranch...and see you this weekend
 
What's happend to me? Nothing new. I perfer my light to have cathode rays in it. Naturla light hurts my eyes.

For those who don't know Cathode Rays are the rays used to draw the picture on a standard TV, or Tube Monitor (LCD's, Plasmas, and Projection are all diffrent)

And your right, the last few days haven't been hot, but there's been days before them, and there are days coming. So hibernate in my nice AC i'll probably continue to do :)

Peace
 
Andrea.....there's a reason why we want you to live with us *shifty eyes* we...um...wanted to dress you up as the llama!!! HAHAHAHHAHA
 
Go Dawn!!! Yeah, I know I'm about a month late with posting, but I just got my laptop fixed. It therefore was not my fault. Or at least thats what I'm telling people.

Hope you're having a splendiferous time out at the ranch, God Bless!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Dawn come back from camp soon ok?!?!? I miss talking to you....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?