Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Deep Ocean Revolution

I love to love with the depths of my soul
for it is only love that makes us whole.
This is love without condition
a love that makes no impostitions.
A love thats warm and tender you see
I want this love to flow out of me!
Love at its purest is love
its light, peaceful like a dove.
Where there is love there is no hate...
this is a love we all should demonstrate.
Where there's no hate; where forgiveness is near
being in this place drives out fear.
Then people could come, one and all
and allow their masks to drop and fall~

This love is faithful; this love is true
this love can make all things new!
Let us learn to love with care
to open our hearts to stop being unaware!!!
This world could be a better place you see
but this revolution must start in me!



Comments:
Hmmm thats a good one I like it
 
i like it...its so true....it all starts with us.and in us...thanks for posting that it reminded me of somethings...
 
What a chipper character you are! (like that word? Chipper?)


It's all true - what you speak of, all true indeed! Love is much, MUCH better than hate - for some reason when you're miserable we have the tendancy to get caught in it, but once you have that taste of TRUE love - God's love, you really start despising hatred... weird.. you start 'hating' hatred... :S
You weren't kidding, it really IS a month of blogging about love!
 
HI.
OKAY.
GOOD BLOG. GREAT.
BUT YOU KNOW.
COFFEE? HM. CONTACT ME ASAP.
I DONT KNOW HOW.
BUT I TRUST YOU WILL FIND A WAY.
I SUPER LOVE YOU.
LOVE TAYBIRD
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?