Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Its Josh's Birthday!


Hey all! I would just like to anounce that it is Josh's birthday today! You may wish this amazing man happy birthday but please ladies... hands off, he IS taken! So hun, enjoy your day... you deserve it just for you! You rock my socks and blow me away EVERY day! Thank-you for the blessing you are and will continue to be! Thank-you for your heart, your joy, your strength, your laughter, your patience, your willingness! Its so wonderful! May this day and the upcoming year be full of blessing! May God be in your heart and life and may you walk with Him always! Love ya!

Comments:
Mmmm, thanks so much hun, you rock!
 
i updated just for you!
 
Uh, sorry sister, you've got it all mixed up. I just can't share that, it's meant just for one and I happen to be it so I'll enjoy it!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?