Monday, November 27, 2006

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S!

Hey Guys!!! Christmas is SOOOO soon around the corner! I have all of the corney Christmas music up and running as a constant! This past weekend was the anual Christmas banquet at Vangaurd which i enjoy every year not because it emans that we only have a few more weeks of school but because of all the awesoem people i get to see there! With all our crazy scheduals i find its hard to see one another and as i sit here... big sweater on...Christmas music palying.... and a warm cup in my hand (yeay starbux!).... i realize just how much i cherish those moments! Even if i dont get to spend a copious amount of time with you guys it was awesome to see you! Megs, connie, sasha, birdie, andrea, carissa and her beau dan, zerban, andrew, robbie, riley and everyone else that i haven't mentioned! Its funny how we come together..... how most people are a little bit nicer, show a little bit more love at Christmas than any other season of the year! Its FANTASTIC! I always find that even on the day we celebrate Jesus's birthday that He still pours out His love on us like its our birthday! Do me a fav if you can.... 1) try to tell at least 10 people that you love them before school ends (b4 Christmas) 2) Do something nice thats out of your way for 3 people 3) Curl up with someone you love and enjoy it!




In the Christmas spirit if you could put your fav Christmas tradition or thing to do at Christm,as that would be fantastic! Be blessed guys!

Labels:


Comments:
awwww Christmas Spirit :)
 
Mmmm... t'was a great night! Thoroughly enjoyed it! and I've been enjoying getting to know your friends more Dawn, lots of great people there! And Robbie, it was good to see you too! (and the others as well)
 
Wow my blog I just wrote about Christmas is way different then your blog you should read it...and it will pretty much explain everything and be my comment to yours
 
I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!!! YAY!!!
 
christmas tradition? definately christmas eve. Playing board games with the fam. Everytime that we won a round of 4 more, we get to open a present! Yay!
 
Yay for Christmas!!!!!! :)
 
Ok...so that looks like tons of fun! Wish I could see all you peeps again. Yes Christmas is coming fast, and yet for me it does not seem so. I'm am so focused on school (final exams) and vball that i have no extra time to sit back and enjoy this holiday...yet! I'm looking forward to spending a few days at home this season...(yes only a few, but they will still be good, 'cause i will get to see my family). I love how everyone is writing blogs about christmas...I guess i'm going to have to take some time one of these days in between finals and write one as well. May I also add that those pictures are so beautiful!

And yes I will try and tell 10 ppl that i love 'em b4 school ends (hmm they may freak out a bit...Guess i should tell them it's more of a friendship type love...), I will try and do something nice for 3 ppl (3 roommates, or perhaps ppl in my program...hmm...) But for the part about snuggling up to someone you love...can't do that one...'Cause Dawn...You're just to far away...haha (That I don't have a significant other...oh well...my teddy bear will have to do, and a big cup of hot chocolate...mmmm...warm fuzzies!!) Haha....Merry Christmas Dawn and I hope you have a wonderful blessed season, surrounded by those you love!!
 
oh, dawn. those pictures are so cute. i wish i took pictures. i am now jealous.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?