Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Told You So....

My life... an empty bliss of glorious crushing....my heart... saddened from the lack
stabbing pains remind me of my greatest fear.... watching from a distance.... shedding tears
the preposterous cycle....draining in and of itself....with longing on the shelf
what i want placed aside.... the task before me swallowing up my very being....my failures all too evident for me to ignore


I sit with my tear stained book....longing..... wanting to cultivate my desires.... but caught in the whirlwind that has so entrapped me
my time is limited.... the visits are short....as it comes to a close.... i face the haunting.... i face the
hurting
through it all...i would not change a thing....my heart is left warm from the inflammation scaring.... my hand is left cold
It is better this way.... i have done my part....the role i play no longer needed....and off you go with your heart

perhaps i am too vulnerable....too bare you say....but you left better than you came.... and from that it will never be the same
...as you fade and gently slip away....i turn to see the bright of day.... i stand proud of what you, yourself have become.... and noticed that the cycle has now begun...



We all have cycles in our lives. We all have hearts. This is the good, the saddenned part. Enjoy it... this piece i mean.... if not at least perhaps my heart will be seen.

Comments:
I think I caught a glimpse of how you feel in here... and it's not good. Felt some of that pain and hurt... There's not much for me to say to this...I can't tell you anything you don't already know in regards... but I CAN say that I love you, and not everyone that comes, goes... some are here to stay ;)
 
i like the realness of this dawn..i like how unedited it is...i pray your heart feels better soon..love you.. :)
 
it was very poetic. tragic. beautiful. real. it was profound and it struck a cord with me.
 
I just want to say that you're pretty much awesome and the best!! I love you!
 
Why is that funny? Are you making fun of me Jon? Is my grammar off at all? It's not my fault I have a speech impediment!
 
Josh you definatly have a speakability problem! lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?