Thursday, December 14, 2006

Invisible

can you see me?

do you feel... lurking deep inside.....

do you care?

to try beyond the normal calling..... to love even when i am falling

will you be there?

when everyone else fades away.... when all is lost and there is no more bright of day

can you see my tears? do you know my fears?

do you want to care?

or do you choose to see an empty case.... you show no mercy or grace

my call ... no.... your expectation.... set me up to fall

and i now only but shadow and dust..... my love no longer a must

fading.... slipping..... scrunching in..... curled.... covering my wounds..... ashamed of the naked battered.... scared...... to long.... to love...... to be what i am..... simply woman.....
night quickly devours.... the wind sucks dry.... storms brew a deadly gauze .... and still you pass by

a sit here lingering.... wondering if i will ever have what i long for..... perhaps too messed up.... too battered to treat.... not even good enough to seat..... my heart is loss in an endless wish

Comments:
I'm sure glad that's just a burden you felt rather than lived.

Love you hun ;)
 
thats me
 
i've felt that way before. wow. powerful.
 
Do you think this feeling of invisibility can be related to isolation?
 
common people
 
i hope your christmas was merry.
 
Wow...those words are captivating...they draw you in...somehow they speak to something deep down inside...that maybe at some point, we all seem to feel..something we try to hide...to deny? To feel invisible is to feel alone, lost...uttering words that fall upon deaf ears...but there is hope, there is a way, and only one way... to break free from such a feeling as this...His name is Jesus...and if you know Him...the invisible feeling can be taken away...(good thing you know Him)

Love ya hun...talk to you soon. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

(PS...that was just me trying to write a poem in response to this poem...lol)
 
alright next blog already...
 
mmmm i really like it dawn...its speaks lots of truth
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?