Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Matchy Matchy

Ok... this is an interactive post! I decided that my posts have been pretty serious of late and i decided to add a dash of fun into it!
Do you ever hear a song and immediatly someones name or face pops into your head? I am definatly a music person and this happens to me quite frequently! I am going to list some songs and then some people and i want you to try and match them! Ready? Here we go!

1. Comfortable- By John Mayer
2. Your the One that i Want- Greace
3. Put it on Me- Ja Rule
4. Popular Decision- Laurell Hubick (she is amazing for those who haven't heard of her!!)
5. Butterfly KIsses- Bob Carlisle
6. BBQ Stain- Tim Mcgraw


A. Jason Downey
B. My sister/ Megs Abbruzzes
C. Robbie Penny
D. Connie Roy
E. Justin Wright
F. Dezy Caloette

Happy matching! Good luck be blessed and have a fun day! Me

Labels:


Comments:
Holy I dont even know! ok. Jay=Ja rule, Des=butterfly kisses, Robbie=John mayer (for sure esp.comfortable), connie=grease (?), Justin=tim mcgraw(I dont know him well) and me=Laurell Hubick (never heard her before) K let me if im right...
 
Well I'm not so grumpy today and I can do this for you now! (no one has to know you already told me the answers...) So what I'll do is write out what I would have thought before you told me.

I guess I would've sided with Meaghan more so just because I trusted her guesses more than my own!

Connie = grease
Dezy = bob c
Robbie = John Mayer (I said that cos meaghan did)
and for the rest I honestly hadn't a CLUE to what went where....I probably would have said...
Jason = laurell hubick
Justin = bbq stain
and I guess that leaves ja rule for your sis and meaghan, ha!

There ya go hun, sorry I didn't do it before, I love you~
 
me and john mayer are like this: (i am crossing my fingers)
 
(okay...so I wouldn't know who to match...but...) Thanks so much for your commment. You don't even know how uplifting that was! I love you tons!!!
xoxox
-Celeste
 
well, considering that i don't know 1/2 the people, or most of the songs... i give up! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?